Skip to main content

ABUAD FANTASY LEAGUE JUST GOT HOTTER!! see what coach of Alpha F.C said


  The Abuad fantasy league is getting hotter by the minute! All the build up, all the live action, all the gist..the Abuad student brings you  a short interview with the coach of the much-proclaimed Alpha F.C which finished 3rd in the previous competition..
See details below




Our correspondent took the liberty of inviting the coach of alpha F.C and we discussed the plans he has for his team and asked him a few questions...

The Abuad Student; Your team finished 2nd runner-up last season, do you have prospects of finishing better this season?
  "Of course we do, Everybody wants more and I'm the kind of person that hates loosing"
 The Abuad Student; Do you think you can win the title?
 "If I didn't think we could win, then we wouldn't be here at all, we just have to improve the squad and believe"
The Abuad Student; Don't you think you'll be facing fierce competition from top flight clubs like classic F.C and spartans F.C?
 "A competition won't be a competition if we don't have strong rivals, Expect other teams to play well, but they are not my concern. I'll concentrate more on my team and I believe we'll definitely come out on top.
Coach Yebo;The coach of Alpha F.C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.