Skip to main content

SKYE BANK; The mysteries within


The abuad student has received numerous complaints about skye bank, claiming it is singlehandedly the worst bank in school..Whilst its counterparts, "Wema bank" and "Fidelity bank" have moved to larger buildings which support full term banking, skye bank persisted and stayed in a small office located the college of medicine, the bank has frustrated its users by not dispensing money till almost three weeks after, leaving the users without ATM cards to their fate..



The abuad student appeals to skye bank to change its filthy ways of handling student affairs, and try to be a better bank
  Comment below, if you wanna share your ordeals with this bank


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.