Skip to main content

SHOCKING!!!!!Total Eclipse of the moon occurs Wednesday

Yes oh!! eclipse don land again oh,we get to see something rare this year,for the western Nigeria!!!
LAGOS—Sky watchers and observers of the lunar system will notice an extremely rare cosmic sight on Wednesday, October 8, when a total lunar eclipse is expected to occur in different parts of the World.
The total eclipse of the moon will result in a clash simultaneous rising of the sun in what scientists have called “selenelion,” a phenomenon that celestial geometry says cannot happen.

During the lunar eclipse, the sun and moon will be exactly 180 degrees apart in the sky. In a perfect alignment like this (called a “syzygy”), such an observation would seem impossible.
The images of both the sun and moon are expected to be lifted above the horizon by atmospheric refraction. This will allow people on Earth to see the sun for several extra minutes before it actually has risen and the moon for several extra minutes after it has actually set.
As a consequence of this atmospheric trick, watchers in different locations will have a chance to observe this unusual sight firsthand, with the possibility of simultaneously seeing the sun rising in the east while the eclipsed full moon is setting in the west.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

NEW EPISODE OUT!!!! LOVED HIM (2)

CLICK HERE TO READ EPISODE 1 It was no surprise that mummy was in front of the house waiting for me! This Yoruba woman won’t let me be. I noticed she was crying, ‘what is wrong now?’ I thought to myself. If I ask her what’s wrong she would give me an epistle this night and all I wanted was to keep fantasizing about my Kola, if I didn’t she would say I was a spoilt child. So I sat beside her, hugged her and asked ‘what is wrong with you, mummy?’  She began wailing. ‘ na who send me ?’ I thought to myself. After appealing to her to stop crying she wiped her tears and I was not surprised with what she said next. ‘You will not put me to shame. My God would save me. How would you be comfortable buying your friend’s aso ebi when you don’t even have a boyfriend? Your siblings didn’t give me this stress, why do you want to kill me? Are you not tired? Don’t you want to have your own home?’ On a normal day I would just laugh it off but I was tired. I have said I wanted to leave the hou