Skip to main content

SHOCKER!!The Medical course rep decides to step down in order to chase his political ambitions


The course representative of the highly appraised Medicine and surgery department and also the College representative Named "Ekennia-ebeh Jamike" made a surprise move, deciding to announce his retirement as the course representative in the interest of focusing on his campaign for the post of the Amsa president..he has delegated his duties officially to the new course representative,Okeke Charles.


  After speaking to okeke Charles, he seemed to be excited about the new development, claiming to make his administration worth-while as he pledged full support to his comrade Jamike..
  It is now official..as jamike will now run for Amsa president..expect an interview of the presidential candidate "Jamike" soon.
Okeke charles; The new M.B.B.S class representative

Amsa presidential candidate; Jamike




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.