Skip to main content

REVEALING!!!BIG BROTHER AFRICA; JJ IS ENDOWED WITH A BIG D1CK


This appeals to the big brother audience oh..things are getting really nasty..Damn,  I knew it was  just a matter of time when Housemates start discussing whatever takes place in the shower room and  and about  their private parts! After Hearing about the shower hour video clip and saw guys showering with ladies, I knew one would either admire or diss the other’s property.



In a conversation heard yesterday, Alusa  asked  Goitse how she takes  her shower to which she she relied that she  keeps her  undie on. Alusa went ahead and asked how she does it when washing her cunt. She then had to tell him that she squats and washes it. The 34 year old bearded guy proceeded to make a request that the next time Goitse is washing her slit, she should call him….Hmm, hope it  leaves you speechless too.



Seconds later, Mam Bea told Alusa that as they were  bathing, she saw JJ’s big dick and she wondered how possible this was.” I saw JJ when we were taking a shower, what I can say is that, the guy is fully endowed in the pants!” Mam Bea told Alusa. She kept on wondering how can a short man like JJ be heavily rewarded down there….Hmm, Mam Bea, may be it’s high time you went and grabbed yourself some heavy stuff.



The house is getting crazy and everything you miss will be revealed…..More nasty stories are still coming





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.