Skip to main content

OPENING MATCH!!! CLASSIC VS ALPHA; As the coaches interact...

 The Abuad fantasy league has officially began!!!..it began emphatically with two teams..classic and alpha, dressed in the customary yellow amd orange..
The abuad student met with the two coaches..before the match to ask their opinions on the game..see what they said...


CLASSIC
Here..I met with the coach of classic F.c
The Abuad Student;what are your expectations for the batch?
"My team is going to win!! Outright"
The Abuad Student;How do you think your players will perform?
"Very very well, we are sure, we are going to perform
ALPHA
Here..I met with the coach of alpha F.c
The Abuad Student;What are your expectations for the match
"What else will a manager expect..we want to win..we have to win..we will win"
The Abuad Student;how do you think the players will perform
"They trained well, though they had little time to train..but we've trained well..all together, I think they will perform well..
...The two teams went on to play at logger heads with the match ending at a "4-1" scoreline..with Classic F.c coming out the match triumphantly..

The abuad student then went to ask the opinion of the two coaches of the outcome of match..the coach of alpha F.c had no words to spill, whilst the coach of classic was overjoyed by his teams performance..see what he said.."I'm very happy with the way my team played, we are improving with the way our team played last time, this is progress, I'm really impressed"..pictures and details of the match coming soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.