Skip to main content

AMSA ELECTION TAKES A TWIST! As jamike runs for vice..


The amsa elections just got hotter, students are fighting for posts as they seek to split the medical cake..the abuad student met with the medical aspirant who just can't get enough popularity,you must have heard of him before..his name..Ekennia-ebeh Jamike..see the interview below



The Abuad student; recently the abuad student was informed of your ambition to run as vice president, after the provost dashed your hopes of being president, whats your view on that?**
"I believe that God knows best, and doesn't dissapoint, since there is a reason for everything, I wasn't disappointed of disgruntled, There is more yet to see"
The Abuad Student;What then are your plans for the medical association AMSA**
"A series of conjunctional, social, academic and welfare oriented programmes and reforms for students of every level, as much as I can do..Expect new and greater things in the coming future"
The Abuad Student;Will you contest for presidency again, in the nearest future?**
"If the time and opportunity enables such, then I will..In the end..it all depends"
The Abuad Student;what can you say about your prospects of winning**
"I believe I have a good enough chance, if I can say so myself"
The Abuad Student;Rumor has it that, you are running unopposed, how true is that?
"As far as I know..no opposing party as applied for the position in exception of myself"
The Abuad student;what do you have to say to the people that'll vote for you?
"I'm glad you believe in me and I'm really happy for the fact that I'm being given this opportunity/chance to save you all in greater capacities than before"
The Abuad Student; farewell remarks
"As a dream is more than a dream as it ever comes true,
I'll work hard on all ours, the dreams of me and you"
  The abuad student further went to a loyal supporter to force some encouraging words..see what the supporter had to say..
"I think he'll be able to carry people along the way he does in his class"


  There you have it people..you have just met the presidential candidate..jamike..till next time..I'm all yours..The Abuad student

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.