Skip to main content

ABUAD EXCLUSIVE!!!!!WHO IS KOREDE BELLO ? + PHOTOS..And How will the Abuad audience react!!


Yes oh..this is the celebrity corner..as you all know..korede bello to storm abuad too..Teh abuad student decided to do a runtown of who korede bello is.Ladies love him,..The 18-year-old guitarist, singer, songwriter and composer is currently scoring musical points after being recently signed on with Ace record  Label camp.  He is a rising sensational Singer. The Teenage Mass Communication student and multiple award-winning artiste and even an ambassador.. Im proud to present to you .KOREDE BELLO
See exclusives after the cut!!!!





Korede Bello Born on the 29th of february 1997, is an 18 year old guitarist and student of Mass communication at the Nigerian institute of journalism. He hails from Lagos state.  He started performing on stage at the age of seven, staged named African Prince.


Korede started music when he was younger when he listened to songs played by his parents .

My father loved the indigenous music while my mother preferred foreign music. I grew up listening to diverse music. I fell in love with music and it fell in love with me.

In school, Korede always participated in social activities such as acting,dancing and even singing competitions and represents his school. He formed his first music group with a friend in primary six and also wrote his first song.



When I got into secondary school, it was a different ball game. I was better and more into writing songs. But when I got into senior secondary school, I began professional music by recording my songs in the studio. My first official single was recorded when I was in secondary school. His parents gave him the support he needed.

I love my parents so much and one of the reasons is because they support me and would put their money on anything that would make me happy.


I came from them and they love music and they love supporting their son. The only issue they had, especially my mother, was my staying out late. She did not want me to stay out late because as of then, I was just writing my West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. I had to be in the studio mostly at night and my mother did not really like that. Aside from that, everything was fine.

Korede is currently signed under Mavin Records where he released his first single titled “African Princess.” which featured donjazzy. He was signed to Mavins record on February 28 2014.

 THAT WINK THAT MADE GIRLS GO CRAZY



After his performance in Mavins Dorobucci , his fanbase has tripled and his popularity increased and has won admiration of  many ladies.. Especially with the wink everyone was crazy about.
  He draws a lot of inspiration from Asa, Tuface. His genre is soul music and he touches the life of many..


The new rising star said his name Korede means a harbinger of good tidings and thus he would want music fans listening to his music to feel blessed and happy. The young singer who is yet to have an album of himself said that he was aiming at getting to a stage where listeners of his song will get blessing by listening to his music.

While responding to an  interview concerning the growing number of female music fans that are attracted to him, African Prince said that



It has always been his favor to have princesses around him. the number of female fans coming after him has increased since he joined the Marvin Records.


Even female celebrities are now flocking to him and so have even come to give him a kiss after watching him performed on the stage in one occasion.

He said,
“One of Don Jazzy’s colleagues heard my songs and loved it. He told Don Jazzy to give me a listening ear and he agreed. My manager, Casper, sent some of my works to Don Jazzy and we got invited to the studio. We recorded some songs and here I am, a Mavin. It is solely a favour. It is God and all I can say is that I’m blessed to be in one of the biggest labels in Africa and I believe that I’m a blessing to both my label and the entertainment industry as a whole."

Korede says his happiest moments are when he makes God smile and also his friends and fans.

In a recent interview, he was asked  three ways he  thinks  young people in Nigeria can better improve their well-being and stay happy?

  First, the more alcohol free you are, the better your health and the happier you become.



Secondly, having a clean lifestyle attracts less drama, exercising, planning, eating good food, and being positive always will make you happy.



Lastly, I don’t think anything can make you happier than being at peace with God.


How did you meet Don Jazzy?

Since I started music, God has always been good to me. I can never be grateful enough. One thing I have learnt is that once it is time, it is actually your time. The truth is that if anyone had told me about two years ago that I would be working with Don Jazzy, I would say it was a big lie but I am working with him right now. A lot of people listen to your songs but it takes just one person to make a difference in your life. That is what happened to me because I released a song called ‘Forever’ and people loved it but it just took one person to listen to it and introduced me to Don Jazzy’s friends. They were also astounded by what they heard and they introduced me to Don Jazzy. He invited us to the studio with my manager, Casmir, we recorded some songs and that was it. When he heard my song, he said that I was a mega super star and that was it.


Aside from the prestige of being on Don Jazzy’s record label, what other benefits have you got?
It brought me a lot of things,things that a mega superstar can be recognised with, money, cars and a house.That is why we are called mega super stars.

Why is it that you sing love songs?







One of the reasons I want people to really know Korede Bello is because I haven’t put out so many songs and the ones I have are love songs. I want to put out more songs for people to know that I am beyond love songs. My brand preaches love and it could come in songs you can dance to, highlife and different formats not just the conventional slow rhythm.

“Working with Don is one the best feelings an artiste could ever have. Jazzy is a musical genius; so every moment in the studio with him is always productive. And the amazing thing about the Mavin boss is that he’s open to ideas and he’s extremely funny. Don Jazzy is a living legend, and one of the greatest musicians alive,” Bello said.

Korede has bagged various awards and nominations. such as
He was nominated as Next Rated Music Artiste Peak awards 2011,
He won the Most Promising Young Act Toks Entertainment Awards in 2011
He was nominated as Indigenous & Revelation of the Year at the Tush All Youth Awards 2011.
He Won the Indigenous & Revelation of the Year. Two Awards, Tush All Youth Awards 2011.

He won the Most Wanted Artiste, Hype Award 2012.

He won the R ‘N’ B SINGLE (Male) Yem Awards 2012.

He won the Young Promoter of Cultural Heritage, The Gong Africa News Magazine 2012.

 He was Nominated for Six Categories at Top Naija Music Awards 2012 and Won Four which are

1, BEST USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA.

2, BEST SONG WITH A MESSAGE.

3, MOST PROMISING ARTISTE.

4, AFRO POP ARTISTE OF THE YEAR.



Meritorious Award 2013 Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria.


He is Also An AFRICA PEACE YOUTH AMBASSADOR.

MELJENSTIN YOUTH AMBASSADOR.



He Draws A Lot of Inspiration From Nature and His Environment.



Korede keep it up…



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.