Skip to main content

500L. A melancholic transition.

 January to november, spanned the most thrilling part of medical school i've ever come across. I suppose its become customary to write my story after each m.b.b.s exams, perhaps as a beacon to the young ones, or perhaps a flame killer to some.


A melancholic beginning and a lacklustre ending, this level brought me to my knees, mentally, physically,  emotionally, spiritually. its the most challenging i've ever experienced in my life. And believe me, i've been through lots and came out the other side unscathed, but it wasnt so this time.

I literally hit my own rockbottom.

Then again its only when you've hit rockbottom, you can claw your way back up.

Think of it as climbing uphill, or swimming against an ocean with strong currents trying to push you the other way.

In the end i'm grateful, for whatever challenge survived allows you to develop the mental muscle to take on a lot more.

With the experience of 500L, i was able to birth new principles, modify existing strategies, and form a definative outlook, that'll go on and shape the kind of doctor i wanna be.

 The road to my ultimate dream and goal is going to be challenging, mentally exhausting, and frustrating, and this is definately a nudge in the right direction.

I'm coming for 600L, with everything in my arsenal, every trick i know, and with everything i've learnt.

Why?

Even when the snowstorms blew continents apart, and caused seas to freeze,and the skies to hail, the woolly mammoth still stood, king.




KRANE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.