Skip to main content

Why you should'nt fly window to ABUAD parties. The window series.

So as some of you already know. Man's a party freak. Ain't no party going on in main campus without king krane in it.







But before the fame y'all, i was part of an exclusive clan, we move only at night, with nothing more than sheer guts and god given adrenaline.Party enthusiasts by day, and...





The window scalers by night, iyalaya any oloriburuku party that was above N1000. We go fly.





You see, that night orezi was coming to Abuad, and Man's didn't know how to enter.
Ticket was above 1000, for common orezi. Their daddy. Money to buy bread suya and viju chocolate and change go still remain.




As a loyal gee, went to front desk to negotiate. Maybe if i buss dem N500 i fii see entry.
But omo. Be like sey dem bin dey campaign ontop anticorruption. I even sey make i put N200 as jara. Omo. Dem no gree fa.




Okay na. Show time. And i'm just there hanging around in the darkness, beside multipurpose hall like. Waiting for the crew and apparatus.




"Pss pss, Krano, wetin be time" Badman 2 asked me. as i brought out my clean new Samsung galaxy note 2. Latest phone that time. 

Sharp sharp i rogered him the time. "Over".





Badman. Lets move.
Dazzow we went scanning every nook and cranny, Every part of multipurpose hall that was transperent and looked like a window until we found one.




Ghenghen. Na so we open window small small. Till it was okay to fit a small ram through. you understand na. Big enough to scale, but small enough not to notice. Man was already flexible anyway. Me that maneuvered my way out of my mothers womb with style.




Tum, tum, tum, tum, Before i could even watch out for the redguards and bouncers that looked like they had boobs transplant..Badmen one to four flew through the window and were rocking yansh already. Smoothly without any complaints or any one batting eyebrows.




It was now time for me. Badman 5. Heart dey beat. B.p don go through roof. E remain small i wan cry sef. But man gats hold am. Too much has been set into motion for me to back down. I clenched my teeth, put my phone in my shallow pocket and started ascending.
Na so i take climb window.




 As i jumped like this, "PAAA"my phone fell face flat on the floor. But because of the music i didn't really hear the how critical the fall was. But i picked it up sharply. didn't even check the screen or dust it. Just put it in my pocket sharply and started moving.




You see, the amount of adrenaline that was pumping ehn was enough to make me more euphoric than someone who combined tram. With ref. They want me to pay 1k for show. No be the show i dey so. Hehe.




Sharply i ran to the centre where the party was happening. No dulling. I was already on my cotton pants. Maximum feel, soft touch. Mans came fully prepared for 100% enjoyment.





Party was booming, dj dey groove. Na even " anaconda" the dj bin dey play when mans land for ground. You sabi as e dey go na. "My anaconda don..." Yansh don already yapa for ground from nowhere.





Luckily one babe and her friend were twerking vigorously. They had taken the killer stance and were both vibrating simultaneously. Just for guys to comman take the wheel. As a bad man i entered, what could go wrong. Even the study conducted by Ahmed et al assures 99% success rate in these kinds of situation.





Dazzow the ugly friend just removed her friend from my front and started speaking phonetic, as in..like kilode, is it your yansh?




The tackle was acute and hot. As in wharrifuck. Aye e t'emi bami. What is the world turning to. I wasn't crying but my feelings were cut into thousand irreparable pieces. Fractured emotions everywhere, debut gone wrong, bad prognostic sign, murphys law, everything bad.




As in, why would you just purposely spoil someones parol. No fear, nothing, these Abuad girls can just like to spoil show for no reason.




As i looked back dazzow i saw bouncers blocking the secret entry. Right in the middle was Chukky, badman 9. Baba no be sharp guy. the guy still dey try explain. Wetin be my own. The lizard that has scaled the fence does not go back to the same fence, lest he is caught. So i started to hunt again.




Just around the corner again, there was one babe displaying, doing all sorts. and omo. No lies, i swear she get talent.




Na so man arrange confidence. well, there's nothing to lose. Person don crush my self esteem already. Oya, we move!




 "Krane baddo! E go work for you guy no fear" . Ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes its not good to listen to your conscience. It can and will fool you.




I did not even get close before the babes boyfriend and his friends accosted me. No jokes mehn. D tin be like film trick. Rat in the midst of cats. All these Abuad boys that are 6" 2 and above.


As per abeg o. Why you wan use missile kill small ant.i dunno what entered me but i decided to argue and make my point. i bin wan dey shout for them sef..until i sniffed weed. Omo.




Na so i form pity face. Con dey beg profusely. Na small intention man get na. Abeg na. E dey happen, na misunderstanding..Omo. As i saw one small opening like this..



Mans shall not live by ass alone. Till next time.




As i now peeped next to me, you would not believe what i saw.




 Some of the girls that were refusing at the party, were now giving one particular guy freely, as in all in all. 




Make we reset life start afresh. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment. As in why would you just treat a human this way??!! Why?!!



But you see. Theres something about abuad girls and parties. Very epileptic behavior. You can read the article in the diff types of abuad girls you see at parties here. I properly classified them based on my years of experience.



Dazzow man was just roaming round aimlessly. Some of us wey dey roast go even dey hail each other at diff sites in the hall when we don waka for long in circles... Guys became more than girls. Be like sey man dey jungle.



Small time d tin con resemble all gay party. As in.and man never even shake bodi.



Small time sef, boys con dey queue for yansh, long queue like this. As in. Which kin style be this? Na commodity?



Las las, na so i carry mY leg waka comot. I know sey i no pay, but this wasnt what i signed up for,Nothing for me there. I jus risk life for no good reason.



Only for me to get to my hostel. and remove my phone from my pocket.

Yepa! I swear. every bit of the screen was cracked. As if someone sprinkled shine shine on it.My village people had finally caught me o. What will i tell my father, I could not even make out words.




Na so i take dey curse the organizers of the party. Party wey person no see yansh rock.




That was the day i stopped flying window. My village people will not catch me again. I go forget broken bottle for their head ni.





Spoiler alert. I still flew window for a couple more. Nothing can take away my partying. Hehe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

LOVED HIM (16)

On one of the evenings that we snuck out to hang out, I kept thinking of Tobi, I couldn’t get him out of my head. It was so funny that we haven’t spoken since I got back with Kola, I felt like he hated me and I couldn’t blame him after all I hated myself too.