Skip to main content

My PATHOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY Experience! A meme story!

Okay! Like every willing med.student i had a dream, and an aspiration to pass.






You see , they had just released our predecessors result. an one result in particular was above all others. So i told my friend, savor everish, that i'll aim for the stars.


Young vibrant guy, going to the library every 2 2 days. dem no born dem well.


Small time sef, named the operation "panther jump", the ginjah was mad.


But when you've done path and pharm before, you'll realise that. Its just impossible. You can't just finish everything.
So, slowly, man started giving up, no ginjah.


Man started to forget what he has read, which isn't quarter of what he hasn't read.
Started harassing people, explaining topics to them even if they didn't care.

I also didn't care, man has to do something to remember.

 That was how the end of posting exam came like film trick.

We finished that one without complaints. The stars started to look more visible.

Now it was remaining the main exam, the professional exam. Lets go!

That was how i woke up one morning to realize i had just three weeks left and i hadn't read shit.

As i was reading my inner mind was discouraged. "Guy, guy, jus go chow, you no fii finish am"


To the glory of God they shifted the exam, and put mock practicals inbetween.

So now, to read for practicals or to read for the main exam.

Man did not even know what to do. But man was combining.

That was how i went to write artefactual instead of diabetes for cause of abnormal results in chem path

And then i failed some pharmacology questions because i could not understand simple English.


But the race isn't over yet, man must continue.

It now dawned on me that it was barely 2weeks to the main exam.

That oloriburuku mock practical that just subbed two weeks from my reading time.

Three days before the exam, man was sipping coffe, flipping pages, reading frantically.

A day to the exam, man really couldn't read at all. Where to start from. at that point it was que sera sera. Iyalaya distinction.

Day 1! Anatomic pathology. We wrote the Mcqs and theory, nothing bad. Normal med.school hard mcqs, bulky theory but small time. Nothing we weren't used to.

But some kin grammar they were asking for, "imprinting", will i imprint a patient?

But we, were at ease, even if negative marking was going to be in the MCQs, the practicals go still simple.

You see, from the start of that practical to the end i was dazed, my mouth was open from beginning to the end. Histology slides became geography, anatomic pots did not even correlate with the question.

" pens up" baba don dey laugh, omo, na failure dey smell like dis o,

And that was the pattern for the most of the exam, until chem.path.Theory questions be looking like part 4 final clinical applied question.


Plasma be looking like c.s.f in the practicals??

Mcb practicals, less than 60 seconds per question? Am i flash? Or did i do PHd in microbiology?

Even hema, aspiration needle be looking like trephine needle? Warris dis?!

But we accepted fate like that! Their daddy. Exam don finish!

Weekend man went to chill inside water, already told my friend savor that my dream isn't possible anymore. What sort of exam was that one. Na by force sef?


So the next monday and tuesday was orals! Man was just chilling. Nothing could go wrong.

School went to ship professors from benue and co to tackle us. Dem no kney we be messi.

You sabi na. As people were coming they were asking 1+1, 17*4, all those kind of questions. Man was just chilling for his turn jejely.

But when i entered and came out, it was as if  i didn't deserve to be in medical school. such questions


As if it wasn't enough they told Mans to wait behind.

All the professors now had a sit down with me. Mans was literally shaking. As in. Na by force?

After, the song that was in my head was "penalty lo throw-in"

The pharmacology professors wanted to catch me offguard too. Dem no know sey man don go throw shit and back. Odechi dey ground!

Dazzow we heard they pasted results in front of the library. The result to cross over to the next level! I beg your pahdin?

Na so we run go see the result.


And that was my best moment of 2017. Seeing the results in front of my matric number.

Walking back to the hostel, numerous complements and congrats were thrown my way, making my head swell.

And i reminded to everish about my very first promise, and determination, to get that sort of result after a senior colleague got it during their time.

I became part of the imaginary stars i once pointed at before now. Hopefully, someone else is pointing, and making moves to get the same result.








Nothing came easy. It took a lot of strength, hardwork, time. Gained new friends within that time,and i also lost friends at the end of that time. But we still alive, and we'll make new memories.

Please pardon any typographical error. Will correct later!


ManLikeKrane. adios.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 student lose their life in a tragic accident in Ekiti state!

Sources confirmed that about 6 student lost their lives in iworoko Ekiti state in today, a very very tragic occurrence and an academic blow to this centre of intelligence. Please let us remember  them in our prayers, after all..nobody knows when a tragic occurrence like this can occur. More detail to come. See more pictures below.

LIFE CHEATS 2

Second series of the life cheats hope you've read the first 1 seems like something that will come handy

NEW EPISODE OUT!!!! LOVED HIM (2)

CLICK HERE TO READ EPISODE 1 It was no surprise that mummy was in front of the house waiting for me! This Yoruba woman won’t let me be. I noticed she was crying, ‘what is wrong now?’ I thought to myself. If I ask her what’s wrong she would give me an epistle this night and all I wanted was to keep fantasizing about my Kola, if I didn’t she would say I was a spoilt child. So I sat beside her, hugged her and asked ‘what is wrong with you, mummy?’  She began wailing. ‘ na who send me ?’ I thought to myself. After appealing to her to stop crying she wiped her tears and I was not surprised with what she said next. ‘You will not put me to shame. My God would save me. How would you be comfortable buying your friend’s aso ebi when you don’t even have a boyfriend? Your siblings didn’t give me this stress, why do you want to kill me? Are you not tired? Don’t you want to have your own home?’ On a normal day I would just laugh it off but I was tired. I have said I wanted to leave the hou